Saturday, January 22, 2011














Happy Birthday! Gah! Never expect anything! But very happy and nice! Aha. First of all, thanks to all for wishing me "Happy Birthday". Then sang birthday song in class. Thanks. Surprise big bear from CML Shnwei And DoDo. But too bad XD I got another BIGGER BEAR from Terence Tan! So Aha. I'm hugging it everyday. Thanks Sophie who lied that she didn't bought anything for me! Aha. Jess who do a special book for me! Sweet! Love it much! And YikJia and Wen Le who prepared the special "tabung". Inside full of wishes! : Guan Ping, Lai Bui, Sandra, Hui Ping, Pae Yii, Ellen, Emily And many more!! and people who wish me through phone! * Forgive me if I didnt mention your name here! But I want to thank all of you for everything! Then I do enjoy my night with Terence, Sze Mun and Foo ! Thanks for the ice-cream cake! Kakakaaaa and Hui Ying who appeared not more than 5minutes? Aha Thanks for the bear too! Thanks Thanks Thanks! But I won't thank You! Bad Guy!

* Love Yahhhhhhh!

No comments: